Diploma of Employment Services
About this course
This course is aimed at people already working the Employment Services industry. The qualification is only offered by Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Click on the link/s below for more information:
Application for Entry
To gain entry into this course you must have sufficient relevant experience and knowledge of community work and/or community services to indicate likely success at this level of qualification in a job role involving:
· The application of knowledge with depth in some areas and demonstration of a broad range of technical and other skills
· A wide range of tasks and roles in a variety of contexts, with complexity in the range and choices of actions required
· The exercise of discretionary judgement and decision making under general guidance
Please call Social Sciences on (03) 5152 0772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
How to apply
Contact a Student Advisor on 1300 133 717 or by email. You can also contact us by clicking the enquire button on this page.
· Employment services site/branch manager
· Senior case manager
· Employment services team leader
· Senior employment consultant
· Employment services program manager
Deakin at Your Doorstep
A huge advantage of studying this Diploma is that it can be studied in conjunction with the Deakin Associate Degree of Arts, Business and Sciences. This allows graduates to gain two qualifications!
The dual qualification delivers access to a range of Deakin degree courses with up to 18 months of credit.
· Advance TAFE higher education link.
· Deakin Associate Degree of Arts, Business and Sciences link.
This course is only offered via the Skills Recognition (RPL) process. Please talk to the course coordinator for more details.
To attain this qualification a total of 16 units must be achieved; comprising 8 core units and 8 electives. Please talk to your Course Coordinator for more information about the electives applicable to this qualification.